Going against the rising prices trend – Home and personal care for ill, frail and disabled adults and children.
The day-to-day care of a loved one is tough to juggle around work and other responsibilities. And with costs of getting specialised workers in London reaching its highest average of £18 per hour or £750 per week for live-in care, it’s never been an affordable alternative in the long-term. Until now!
Benefits of Harrow Carers Respite Services:
- £14 per hour for care services
- Care Quality Commission regulated
- Expertly trained in Personal Care tasks (bathing, moving and handling etc.) with many interests (card games, knitting etc.) and sensitive to all cultures (multi lingual and dietary specific meal preparation etc.)
- Never forget medication or a GP or hospital appointment
- Enhanced DBS checked
- We also provide live-in care for around the clock support in the comfort of the loved-one’s own home. See our news page for when the service was launched
Ruth, our CSW, is featured here with Freda who has regained her independence and dignity from her illness and below is what her daughter had to say about the services we provided.
“When my mother suffered stroke, I knew something had to be done after the struggle of juggling her care and my job. I contacted Harrow Carers, who were very helpful to discuss all the options that were available for mum, and I found them to be so reassuring and supportive.
I had no doubt that live-in-care would be the right option for my mother. They chose a lovely carer for mum who was not only able to provide her with support she needed but who shared some of the same interests as her which meant they hit off pretty much straight away”
Call us today on 03300882224